Successful organisations have one common central focus, “the customer.” These organisations strive daily to provide legendary service to their customers and they see every customer’s contact as a “moment of truth” to provide the best possible experience for the customer. This is key to a lifelong customer relationship! Few organisations have been very successful at delivering legendary customer service for many decades, but many are not there yet. Legendary service goes beyond merely good customer service and it does not happen by accident. It begins with leaders who do not only believe that outstanding service is a top priority but also create passion and momentum in others to better serve their customers.
This highly interactive, intense and compressed two-day programme provides participants with background knowledge on leading practices in service excellence and how to embed such practice in their respective organisations. The programme is designed to underpin and build upon the knowledge of those whose actions will have a significant part to play in the implementation of service excellence strategies in their organisations. It will also provide you with the necessary knowledge and skills to enable you devise legendary customer service strategies in your organisation.
Participants will learn through our blended learning approach, including presentations, case studies, role plays, class exercises, insight from a real world customer service/relations practitioner and theoretical and empirical evidence on the benefits of adopting a legendary approach to customer service.
To provide robust, comprehensive and leading practice insights into the world of customer service, service excellence and legendary service. By the end of the programme each participant will be able to:
- Understand contemporary strategies on service excellence
- Learn the meaning of customer service, service excellence and legendary customer service
- Gain insights into service in a competitive environment
- Explore various customer service strategies, service excellence strategies and legendary service strategies
- Identify the eight dysfunctionality of a poor customer service team/organisation
- Work-through the step-by-step guide to designing and implementing a game-changing service excellence programme
- Appreciate the ”Gift” and “Opportunity” sides of customer complaints
WHY LEISHTON ACADEMY?
We are first a research company, and everything we do, be it training or consulting, is based on research we have conducted ourselves or those conducted by others. So, we do not just train on the basis of emotions. Our training programmes are based on strong theoretical and empirical findings. These findings allow us to provide our programmes’ participants up to date perspective on areas of interest.
In addition, we are locals and we understand the business environment. We have a good blend of both consulting and real-world day-to-day practical business experience in Nigeria. We have folded our sleeves before and we can fold it for you. Indeed, we are not just trainers and facilitators, we have a good understanding of how things are done in practice in Nigeria. We pride ourselves to be subject matter experts (SMEs) in the areas we train on. If we cannot provide contemporary insights and in-depth knowledge on a particular subject area, then we would say it from the outset.
Furthermore, we have developed our competencies in a lot of areas and we can be a one-stop shop for your organisation in terms of consulting, training and research (qualitative or quantitative) in the areas of leadership, governance, strategy, change management, risk management, compliance, AML/CFT (for financial institution), ethics, team functionality, emotional intelligence, legendary customer service, internal control and standard operating procedures (SOPs) development. We also go out of our way to adopt the best model for each training programme we offer and we are even ready to go “Down Under” (Australia) if that is where we will find the best model. Aut Optimum Aut Nihil; this Latin maxim is not just a philosophy to us, we live it.
Finally, we have few partner firms in South Africa that we can occasionally collaborate with in areas where we need additional capacity.
Why Attend this Programme?
This programme gives you, your team and your organisation the opportunity to acquire leading practice, excellence and create strategies to maximise customer retention. You will learn how to deliver legendary customer service.
With this programme, you will benefit from:
- Condensed, 2-day legendary customer service training
- Practical legendary service strategies and methodologies
- Real-World examples and suggestions for designing a fit-for-purpose legendary service model
- Business-proven and leading practice approaches to designing legendary customer service programmes
- Out-of-the-office focus on legendary customer service – away from distractions, phone calls, meetings and other interruptions